KHALID NASR'S HR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM WILL PROVIDE A PLATFORM TO DISCUSS HR RELATED ISSUES

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIRST THINGS FIRST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAJOR(R)KHALID NASR
CHIEF EDITOR
MAJOR(R)KHALID NASR

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-10-04

FIRST THINGS FIRST Empty
PostSubject: FIRST THINGS FIRST   FIRST THINGS FIRST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:27 am

First Things First
By Stephen R Covey

I've learned that the good is the enemy of the best when the first things in our lives are subordinated to other things.The good is often the enemy of the best. You won't get much satisfaction from fulfilling scheduled comitments if you have to sacrifice first things and best things. Your satisfactions are tied to your role expectations. If you fulfill that role well, you will feel satisfied.

Identify Your First Things

What are the first things in your life? One good way to answer that question is by asking other questions: "What is unique about me? What are my unique gifts? What is it that I can do that no one else can do? For instance, who else can be a father to your child? A grandparent to your grandchildren? Who else can teach your students? Who else can lead your company? Who else can be a mother to your baby? In a sense, we all have our "babies," meaning some demanding new project or product.
Back to top Go down
https://khalidhr.forumotion.com

FIRST THINGS FIRST
Page 1 of 1