TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR EVERY DAY LIFE
Most of us donít kill people. Most of us donít steel and hopefully I havenít done much coveting for a while. So let us say that most of you out there follow the Ten Commandments or something like it. What other ten commandments would you feel could help you in your day to day life?
Here are Ten Commandments for everyday life :
1) Thou shall think for oneís self.
2) Thou shall develop compassion, patience, tolerance, love and forgiveness in all aspects of onesí life.
3) Thou shall remember that life is a classroom and thou are the student.
4) Thou shall eat well and find a physical exercise that one will enjoy and practice regularly.
5) Thou shall remember there is more to life than work.
6) Thou shall practice a relaxation exercise daily.
7) Thou shall not worship material things and remember that they shall bring only short term peace.
Thou shall be the person one is meant to be not the person one thinks one should be.
9) Thou shall remember that thou are unique and have oneís own thoughts and feelings and have the right to be uniquely you.
10) Thou shall not forget about the Spirit. Thou are more than flesh and bone. Thou have a deep need to find meaning and a connection with a higher power. Find oneís own path to that higher power and do not necessarily follow the path one has inherited.
What Ten Commandments for everyday life would you have?
WISHING YOU HEALTH & HAPPINESS. MAJOR (R) KHALID NASR