KHALID NASR'S HR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM WILL PROVIDE A PLATFORM TO DISCUSS HR RELATED ISSUES

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ACT & DO NOT REACT-----A WORD OF ADVICE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAJOR(R)KHALID NASR
CHIEF EDITOR
MAJOR(R)KHALID NASR

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-10-04

ACT  &  DO NOT REACT-----A WORD OF ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: ACT & DO NOT REACT-----A WORD OF ADVICE   ACT  &  DO NOT REACT-----A WORD OF ADVICE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:05 am

ACT AND DO NOT REACT

It is very important to be positive in life. At the same time it is not very easy to exhibit and persistently perform positively in our day to day conduct and dealings. More so when you think some one has wronged you and infringed upon your legitimate rights. Positive conduct also gets dampened when you find people, especially your competitors, taking short cuts, cutting corners and standing tall without genuine legs. The challenge is tough when you are faced with a situation where the party dealing with you or sharing the interests with you claims to be the judge also. You so come across people who insist on being claimant and the judge, both.

I have a simple technique to offer. It has proved successful with relatively brave people. I am sure you are brave and will benefit from it.

Act and do not react.

Make right decisions for right reasons. Do not make wrong decisions for wrong reasons. Base your judgement on values. Those doing wrong are not worth reacting. So remember, act and do not react, while you do reserve the right to act as badly as your foe, friend, brother, sister, neighbour, class-fellow, spouse and colleagues.

Who is the judge?

Therefore, better Act and do not React.

Useful Links
www.PakTribune.com
www.Elections.com.pk
www.Pakistan.gov.pk
Back to top Go down
https://khalidhr.forumotion.com

ACT & DO NOT REACT-----A WORD OF ADVICE
Page 1 of 1