KHALID NASR'S HR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM WILL PROVIDE A PLATFORM TO DISCUSS HR RELATED ISSUES

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LISTENING TOYOUR VOICE OF INTUTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAJOR(R)KHALID NASR
CHIEF EDITOR
MAJOR(R)KHALID NASR

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-10-04

LISTENING TOYOUR VOICE OF INTUTION Empty
PostSubject: LISTENING TOYOUR VOICE OF INTUTION   LISTENING TOYOUR VOICE OF INTUTION I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:30 am

Listening to Your Voice of Intuition
By Kimberly Dawwn

Listening to my daily intuition has helped me to find my soul-mate, create deep friendships, discover unique meditation places, and become a better parent. Without listening to my intuition I know I would be lost in a world that seemingly always knows which way to point me in the direction it thinks I should go.

After listening to a ton of shoulds and falling on my knees again and again, I started to develop ways I could make Intuition a daily habit.

6 Tips for Listening To Your Daily Voice of Intuition:

Meditate at least 20 minutes in every morning.

Keep your gut instinct revved up and tuned in. All too often we disregard what our body is trying to tell us. Listen to your gut; write down what you are feeling, clarify what doesnt feel right and follow though with what your inner guidance is telling you to do!

Write down 3 things your higher self wants you to know each day after meditating.

Find a form of exercise you love doesnt matter what kind, any exercise will help the flow start happening.

Go to Sedona, Arizona at least once in your life and meditate at the Airport Vortex which holds a feminine energy of love and compassion that nurtures all who open their hearts to her.

Stop looking for validation. Just do what you are lead to do and watch to see the miracles unfold. Needing approval from others keeps us in a perpetual state of disregarding our inner voice that does, in fact, know what the heck is up.

After picking my son up from school one day I got a strong feeling to turn into a building and check out some office space rental nearby my sons school. The logical part of my brain told me to wait to move my office outside my home until I had more revenue coming in from my businesses, but the intuitive side of my brain told me to stop and check out office space pronto! After pulling in, I parked and walked around back, ran into another renter, and asked him how he liked renting space at that particular building. I rented my office space a week later and became fast friends with the fellow I ran into.

If I would have put off getting my office space a couple months, I would have missed the opportunity to meet a treasured friendship which is a kindred spirit to this day.

For me living without using my intuition daily would be similar to living very robotically by the logical director of my brain. Of course, we still need to ledger our bank statements, make dinner, tie our childrens shoes, apply valuable reasoning to any given situation, but striking a balance between sound judgment and extrasensory perception can better assist us with the navigation of select choices in our lives.
Back to top Go down
https://khalidhr.forumotion.com

LISTENING TOYOUR VOICE OF INTUTION
Page 1 of 1