KHALID NASR'S HR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM WILL PROVIDE A PLATFORM TO DISCUSS HR RELATED ISSUES

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TEN DAYS TO A HAPPIER & SUCCESSFUL CAREER & LIFE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAJOR(R)KHALID NASR
CHIEF EDITOR
MAJOR(R)KHALID NASR

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-10-04

TEN DAYS TO A HAPPIER & SUCCESSFUL CAREER & LIFE Empty
PostSubject: TEN DAYS TO A HAPPIER & SUCCESSFUL CAREER & LIFE   TEN DAYS TO A HAPPIER & SUCCESSFUL CAREER & LIFE I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:05 pm

Ten Days to a Happier, Successful Career and Life

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,” said our Founding Fathers. The truths you will discover over the next ten days or lessons are self-evident, too, but they are profoundly difficult to practice. Even as I write this series, I find myself questioning whether I am practicing what I am recommending. So, consider the pursuit of happiness and success in work and life - a journey. These practices will get you started on that journey.

I wish life, family, and work were easy. Really. But, they’re not. The best of you struggle with concepts such as loving your work, balancing home and family life with work, and making the income that allows you to fulfill your dreams. You struggle with a lot more than that, too.

You have kids to put through college, homes that develop leaks in the roof, saving for retirement, and family and friends that actually want to spend time with you. Wow. You struggle with quite an armful.

And, some of you struggle with even more than that. Disabled family members, illness, and life’s unexpected and unplanned for events occur. My basement flooded with three inches of water recently. That’s minor, compared with what many of you experience, but it disrupted my plans for the week.

Recognizing all of this, I have tried to zero in on the ten most important concepts that will help you develop the tools and thinking you need to succeed at work. At the same time, work success is fleeting if you don’t also succeed at home. Life is a balancing act, so these concepts are applicable to your whole person, too.

Happiness is as important as success, so I wanted to include happiness in the equation. Consequently, ten days to a happier and more successful future is the theme for this ten lesson series. Read, enjoy, and grow, but, most of all, benefit from this time you spend thinking about you and your life.

Sponsored Links
The Happiness Test
Take a PhD Certified Tickle Test & Learn Something New About You!
web.tickle.com

Achieve a WHOLE Life Bala
More than Work/Life Balance - have balance in all areas of life
www.thehappinessbusiness.com

Lose Depression & Weight
Natural anti-depressant works without causing weight gain.
Amoryn.com

Happiness Documentary
"H-Factor...Where is Your Heart?" Find keys to happiness & add yours!
www.whatisyourhappiness.com

How to Be Happy
"How to Be Happy and Have Fun Changing the World" Free e-Book
HowToBeHappy.org
Sponsored Links
HR Management Certificate
Improve Your Career w/ a Cornell University Certificate in HR Online
www.eCornell.com

How to be happy
Watch this short video on the key To happiness and joy in knowing God
www.HappinessAndGod.com

HR Certificates Online
Earn in 3-6 months from Cornell U! Earn college credits & CEU's.
www.college-net.com
Back to top Go down
https://khalidhr.forumotion.com

TEN DAYS TO A HAPPIER & SUCCESSFUL CAREER & LIFE
Page 1 of 1