KHALID NASR'S HR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM WILL PROVIDE A PLATFORM TO DISCUSS HR RELATED ISSUES

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUCCESS ---IT IS NEVER TOO LATE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAJOR(R)KHALID NASR
CHIEF EDITOR
MAJOR(R)KHALID NASR

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-10-04

SUCCESS ---IT IS NEVER TOO LATE Empty
PostSubject: SUCCESS ---IT IS NEVER TOO LATE   SUCCESS ---IT IS NEVER TOO LATE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:35 pm

Success - It's Never Too Late
By Alan Fairweather

Old people rarely regret what they've done in their life but they do regret what they haven't done. So think forward to when you're 75 or 80 years of age and imagine how you'll feel if you've never tried.

Then start to think of the pleasure you'll receive in fulfilling your beliefs. Think about how good you'll feel
when you achieve what you set out to do. If when you're older you look back and think about things you didn't
achieve, at least you'll be able to say - "I tried, I gave it my best shot and I didn't sit on the sidelines."

Thing Big! The level of your success will be determined by how much you believe in yourself. If you think small and expect small achievements - that's what you'll get. If you think big then you're more likely to have big successes.

Thinking big and having big expectations are often easier, and no more difficult, than having small plans and small expectations.

The psychologist Abraham Maslow said - "If you deliberately plan to be less than you are capable of being; then I warn you that you will be unhappy for the rest of your life. You will be evading your own capabilities, your own possibilities."
Back to top Go down
https://khalidhr.forumotion.com

SUCCESS ---IT IS NEVER TOO LATE
Page 1 of 1