7 Tips to Attracting What You Want
By Jack Canfield
We all aspire to be, do and have great things. Yet most of us simply arenít creating the results we want. We donít have enough money, romance, success or joy in our lives. But what we need to understand is that greatness exists in all of us. It is simply up to us to pull it out of ourselves. We all have the ability to create the life we want. We just need to learn how to do it. Here are 7 tips to jump-start your success and start "attracting" what you want into your life.
1. Take 100% Responsibility for Your Life: One of the greatest myths that is pervasive in our culture today is that you are entitled to a great life-that, and that somehow, somewhere, someone is responsible for filling our lives with continual happiness, exciting career options, nurturing family time and blissful personal relationships simply because we exist. But the real truth is that there is only one person responsible for the quality of the life you live. That person is YOU.
2. Be Clear :Why Youíre Here I believe each of us is born with a life purpose. Identifying, acknowledging and honoring this purpose is perhaps the most important action successful people take. They take the time to understand what theyíre here to do-and then they pursue that with passion and enthusiasm.
3. Decide What You Want :One of the main reasons why most people donít get what they want is they havenít decided what they want. They havenít defined their desires in clear and compelling detail... What does success look like to you? Not everybody's definition of success is the same, nor should it be.
4. Believe Itís Possible: Scientists used to believe that humans responded to information flowing into the brain from the outside world. But today, theyíre learning instead that we respond to what the brain, based on previous experience, expects to happen next... In fact, the mind is such a powerful instrument, it can deliver to you literally everything you want. But you have to believe that what you want is possible.
5. Believe in Yourself: If you are going to be successful in creating the life of your dreams, you have to believe that you are capable of making it happen. Whether you call it self-esteem, self-confidence or self-assurance, it is a deep-seated belief that you have what it takes-the abilities, inner resources, talents and skills to create your desired results.
6. Become an Inverse Paranoid :Imagine how much easier it would be to succeed in life if you were constantly expecting the world to support you and bring you opportunity. Successful people do just that.
7. Unleash the Power of Goal Setting: Experts on the science of success know the brain is a goal-seeking organism. Whatever goal you give to your subconscious mind, it will work day and night to achieve...To engage you subconscious mind, a goal has to be measurable. When there is no criteria for measurement, it is simply something you want, a wish, a preference, or a good idea.
WISHING YOU HEALTH & HAPPINESS. MAJOR (R) KHALID NASR