KHALID NASR'S HR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM WILL PROVIDE A PLATFORM TO DISCUSS HR RELATED ISSUES

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE ONLY TRUE SUCCESS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAJOR(R)KHALID NASR
CHIEF EDITOR
MAJOR(R)KHALID NASR

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-10-04

THE ONLY TRUE SUCCESS Empty
PostSubject: THE ONLY TRUE SUCCESS   THE ONLY TRUE SUCCESS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:26 am

The Only True Success!
By: Mohamed Tohami

Tell me...

How are you living your life?

Are you living it your family's way, your society's way, your friends' way - or your OWN way?

Are you living an inherited life that has no taste or meaning for you? Are you living how other people expect you to? Are you giving other people full control of your present and your future?

Do you try to please everyone except yourself?

All of us have been told at one point or another that our elders know more than we do and that we should listen, obey and follow their advice.

Are you following the advice of people who don't know you and who don't know what your dreams are?

I know I am asking too many questions, so let me be frank and share with you the message I want to drive home:

"There is only one success - the ability to live your life in your own way." - Christopher Morley, American writer and editor

That is the ONE true success!

Read that quote again.

Your ability to live your life from the inside out is the only true success. Success comes in all shapes and sizes, and is highly dependent on each individual's personal definition of what success means to him.

But in the end, everything converges on this tipping point: any form of success MUST reflect your own unique way of living your life.

You were born for a purpose - a unique purpose. And the best way to live your life is to fully express that purpose.

The ultimate victory in life is to win the battle over the external forces that push you to live your life like everyone else, to follow the herd like a sheep, and to deprive yourself of your right to live life in your own way.

There is only one way to awaken your inner giant, and that is by being determined to live your life by your own rules, and making the commitment to discover your true purpose and turn it into a living reality.

When you do that, you will reach your maximum personal power and will experience an overwhelming sense of meaning and satisfaction.

Only then can you craft a legacy that will ensure that you live on in the hearts and minds of others for years to come.

"There is only one success - the ability to live your life in your own way."

Let Christopher Morley's quote be the guiding light in your life and the guiding principle in your quest for success.

Search for what makes you feel ALIVE, not for what makes you a living!

Life is a gift from God, and you must live it in the best way you can.

What one action can you take to start living life in your own way - TODAY?

Remember - that is the only true success!

Article Source: http://www.articlecafe.net
Back to top Go down
https://khalidhr.forumotion.com

THE ONLY TRUE SUCCESS
Page 1 of 1